If you are looking for the best WordPress hosting company, this article belongs to you.
Convesio could be the best WordPress hosting option for you. We have been working with them and have only had good things to say about them because when you use the best WordPress hosting Convesio, your website never goes down.
The customer support service is excellent, and they are always prompt in responding to any questions or concerns we have.
If you are looking for a reliable hosting provider, Convesio could be a good option and is highly recommended by us.
Core web Vitals are becoming very important for your website’s ranking in the SERPs. Even Google prioritizes core web vital optimized websites.
Hosting servers have a significant impact on the speed of your website. To do so, you will need the best server for your site. And so, Convesio is here for you to take off all your stress and give your website the best speed and uptime it ever had;)
This Convesio review will look at how this hosting can turn the tables.
What is Convesio?
Convesio is one of the market’s fastest and best WordPress hosting services, custom-built for WordPress users.
It’s a managed hosting service that allows you to focus on your business rather than the technical aspects of website management.
WordPress users will appreciate the platform’s numerous features. You can host an unlimited number of websites, create backups, use CDN services, and do uncountable things. All of these features are available to you at a reasonable cost.
Convesio is an excellent choice for those looking for an experienced, reliable, and fast web host for their blog or website.
It is a scalable and self-healing hosting platform. It will handle any number of resources your website requires, and the interesting part is that when your website no longer requires assistance, all resources will naturally deplete.
You should definitely read this full review and understand how it works before going for the best WordPress hosting convesio.
Convesio – Why it is called “THE BEST.”
Convesio provides one of the fastest managed WordPress hosting services in the market. It uses Docker containers and scalable CDN networks to share website content at breakneck speed worldwide, ensuring that your site loads quickly for all of your visitors, no matter where they are.
Its hosting services are designed to be more secure and reliable, ensuring that your website is up 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Its powerful security feature also helps you protect your website from hackers and spammers.
Convesio enables you to make your WordPress website live in three simple steps without writing a single line of code which is ideal for inexperienced and experienced developers who need something quickly due to a deadline.
Convesio – Features
Convesio comes with numerous features. Some hosting companies provide useful features, while others do not. It is entirely up to you to make your decision.
Convesio can help you with all of your WordPress needs. They have a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows you to quickly and easily create large-scale sites without load balancers, Docker containers, or database clusters.
Convesio handles everything, so you don’t have to be concerned about technical issues – they’ll lead the way in this one-stop-shop solution.
The following are the best features of the best WordPress hosting convesio. Let’s go over them one by one.
- High Availability: Cargo-balanced holders enable you to run multiple service cases on separate computers simultaneously. If one system fails, another may take over and continue working normally without interruption. Cargo balancing also leads to less time out, which leads to higher client satisfaction.
- Fast Caching: Runner hiding is a trend for making dynamic content static, and it can increase the speed of your WordPress point by 2 to 5 times. When a caller submits a request, the runner’s content is generated. As mentioned below, Convesio has a garçon-position hiding subcaste that can be used in various ways.
- Database Cluster: A database cluster is a collection of databases managed by a single database server that runs continuously — important MySQL servers power WordPress Convesio’s features. MySQL is an open-source database management system that enables multiple users to manage and create databases. This ensures that website requests are reused as efficiently as possible.
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM): APM ensures that operations run smoothly. APM is the collection of log data used by inventors to track operation vacuity, bugs, resource operation, and variations that have a negative impact on the end-user experience. Convesio gives you the ability to cover your online spots at the WordPress operation position. It means that any change must be approved before it can be implemented.
- Self-Healing: One of the most time-consuming and dangerous tasks is restoring a web-hosted database. Convesio’s tone-restoration data point, on the other hand, safeguards you against similar issues. If your website goes down, it keeps a backup of your data and restores it.
- Auto Scaling: If your website receives a high traffic volume, its auto-scaling technology will launch extra containers to meet the demand without going down.
- Version Backups: Git-style versioned backups simplify anyone with account access to recover lost data without losing data from previous versions.
- Security Monitoring: Several security capabilities that monitor and scan for security flaws are included in their services. They can change the code, setups, and environment variables to avoid problems.
- Customer Support: Convesio guarantees that you will never have to wait more than 5 minutes for a response. With professionals available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, they are available when your project requires them the most and can provide advice as needed. In addition, if something goes wrong with your website, they will immediately assist you in resolving the problem.
|Easy WordPress Installation: Convesio has the potential to change the way WordPress sites are built by making them quick and easy. You won’t need any technical knowledge by automating every step of the process, including the configuration of Load Balancers, Docker Containers, and Database Clusters.|
|Automated backups: Convesio makes it simple to back up, clone, or restore your website. You can configure advanced backup and retention policies with a few clicks to determine how frequently you take backups and how long you keep them.
This backup system also assists you in protecting your website’s files from being lost due to website corruption. If something goes wrong and changes the entire layout of your site, this Convesio hosting backup System will keep all files safe until they are needed again.
|Fast caching without any plugin: We are all aware that installing too many plugins on our WordPress website can impact site performance, such as speed and uptime. For this reason, Convesio built its caching system so that when you host your website with Convesio, you do not need to install external caching plugins. This also aids in avoiding unnecessary storage and CPU usage.|
|Beginner Friendly: We’ve seen some web hosts best for advanced users only, but Convesio is a beginner-friendly hosting service. You will be able to make a WordPress website live with a docker container in three clicks without writing a single line of code.
Their dashboard is simple and easy to use. Convesio is even easier to use, thanks to the control panel’s layout. WordPress’s dashboard makes it simple for beginners to deploy and launch the software. All you have to do is a point and click in most cases.
|Speed & 24*7 Uptime: Your website is deployed to a Docker container with dedicated resources when using Convesio hosting. When you need more help, the platform will automatically spin up additional containers on other servers, ensuring that your site will not be affected even if one server fails.
It stores data on high-quality hardware with excellent engineers to ensure that files are always securely stored with 99.99% uptime. They understand how important it is for you to be able to access your information quickly when needed. They use CDN (Content Delivery Network) via Cloudflare’s locations in over 200+ cities worldwide, so your website will be served quickly no matter where your visitors are.
|Free Trial: Convesio provides a risk-free 30-day trial period before you pay for the full subscription for those unsure about which hosting service to commit to. This is fantastic because it allows users to try out this new company and decide whether or not they want to stick with them in the long run.|
|Pricing: Convesio is slightly more expensive than its competitors for the specifications and features it offers.|
|1 Install Only: Convesio hosting options that allow only one WordPress website to be hosted limit performance.|
|No Email Service: Email service is not available. You’ll have to rely on a third-party email service.|
Convesio provides four different plans to assist businesses in growing and succeeding. The starter plan ($50/month) includes 5GB of storage, 512MB of memory, can handle 10,000 monthly visits, if you exceed the visitors limit, its auto-scaling system will surge all traffic without going down, and fast inbuilt caching.
If your company is ready for a boost in growth or performance, Business plan ($150/month), ($300/month) & ($600/month) may be the right fit.
If you choose the Growth plan, you will be limited to 50,000 visits per month, 10GB storage, 1GB memory, and other site performance features such as cache bypass and cookie TCP turbo. However, if you want fewer restrictions, you can choose the Enterprise plan.
|STARTER PLAN, LEVEL 1 ($50/monthly)||No Setup Fee, 1 Install, 5 GB Disk Space, 2 vCPU, 512 MB Memory, 4 Workers, 50 GB Bandwidth, Manual Scaling.|
|BUSINESS PLAN, LEVEL 2 ($150/monthly)||No Setup Fee, 1 Install, 10 GB Disk Space, 4 vCPU, 2 GB Memory, 16 Workers, 100 GB Bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis.|
|BUSINESS PLAN, LEVEL 3 ($300/monthly)||No Setup Fee, 1 Install, 10 GB Disk Space, 6 vCPU, 6 GB Memory, 32 Workers, 300 GB Bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis.|
|BUSINESS PLAN, LEVEL 4 ($600/monthly)||No Setup Fee, 1 Install, 10 GB Disk Space, 8 vCPU, 12 GB Memory, 50 Workers, 500 GB Bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis.|
|ENTERPRISE PLAN, LEVEL 5 ($1000/monthly)||$1,000 Setup Fee, 1 Install, 50 GB Disk Space, 16 vCPU, 16 GB Memory, Custom Workers, 750 GB Bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis.|
|ENTERPRISE PLAN, LEVEL 6 ($1600/monthly)||$1,000 Setup Fee, 1 Install, 75 GB Disk Space, 20vCPU, 24 GB Memory, Custom Workers, 1TB Bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis.|
|ENTERPRISE PLAN, LEVEL 7 ($2400/monthly)||$1,000 Setup Fee, 1 Install, 100 GB Disk Space, 24vCPU, 32 GB Memory, Custom Workers,
1.5TB Bandwidth, Auto Scaling, Redis.
Best WordPress Hosting Convesio Review By “Real Users”
Now, this is going to be unique as we are going to share Convesio hosting review by its actual users who are already using its services; we believe in providing our readers everything at one place:)
So these were the review by Convesio’s 39 real users, You can read them from Trustpilot and G2, These reviews are the evidence of the power and reliability of this hosting, Now its up to you how your mind reads them.
How to make your WordPress website live with Convesio?
Here are the steps to install WordPress through the best WordPress hosting Convesio.
Firstly, Go to the Convesio website and click “sign up,” then “start a free trial.” It is a simple procedure with no requirement to enter your credit card information.
Convesio’s dashboard appears after you sign up and click “Create Your First Site.”
Then, choose the option “Set advanced options”.
Choose the most recent PHP version, host, database type, WordPress variant, and virtual server category and click on the “deploy” button.
You can check the traffic summary, site speed score, and so on throughout the second phase, and you’ll need IP address information to point the domain to Convesio. The steps below will walk you through configuring the domain and caching:
- Select the “add domain” option.
- Copy and paste the purchased domain.
- Go to the domain registrar’s website.
- Choose the “Add SSL Certificate” option.
- Enable automatic backup.
- Users can also change the PHP version if they wish.
- Set the minimum and maximum quantities and turn on autoscaling.
- Enable caching and create a record for your IP address.
Should you go for Convesio?
In a nutshell, Yes.
Convesio is a good WordPress hosting option due to its dependability, ease of use, and auto-scaling capabilities. It’s worth saying that they are next gen. hosting providers.
- Strong security options.
- High-performance servers for fast web hosting.
- A 30-day free trial.
- 3-step WordPress installation.
- Multiple tiers of hosting packages to suit different customers.
As we saw the reviews of its real users, we cannot deny its reliability and the power it comes with. So If you’re looking for a power-packed and secured, and reliable managed WordPress hosting, the best WordPress hosting Convesio could be the best option for you.
Additionally, If you like our efforts and eventually decide to go with Convesio, You can use our affiliate link (given below) as a mark of appreciation for our efforts.
FAQs on Convesio WordPress Hosting
Why is Convesio the best WordPress hosting provider?
As we shared, Convesio provides next-gen. features that are not available from even the most popular hosting providers, making it the foundation of your business.
It is a successful hosting company that offers a reliable, fast, and secure service. Furthermore, their low-cost plans, which begin at $50 per month, offer an excellent opportunity for newcomers and beginners to progress.
You can trust this managed WordPress hosting provider over its competitors, who may not provide the same level of protection against downtime or data loss!
What are Convesio’s Data Centers?
Convesio currently has its Data Centers located in North America, Europe, and Australia.
Is managed WordPress hosting worth it?
Managed hosting is a good investment if you need those features. Many of these procedures can be handled by us or by installing plugins on your non-managed website, but they take a long time, and installing plugins can leave features unselected, conflicts unsolved, and problems unaddressed.
So these were some of the frequently asked questions on the best WordPress hosting Convesio. If you have any questions or queries regards Convesio, you can comment us below this post.
Thanks for reading, Hope it helped you.