Sravanthi Chokarapu is an Indian film actress, model, and anchor who primarily works in the Telegu industry. She was born and raised in Kadiri, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
After her studies in 2009, she started a modeling career, became an anchor, and worked on the YoYo TV channel. Right now, she is working in the best of ‘Extra Jabardasth’ and ‘Family Focus.’
Recently, Sravanthi Chokarapu also participated in the Sridevi drama company show and a few episodes of Jabardashth also. Since then, she got so much fame and recognition.
Later, she got married to Prashantha, both of whom are diehard fans of the actor who now turned into politician Pawan Kalyan. They have also named Pawan Kalyan’s son name Akhira Nandan to their son.
In the year 2022, she also participated in the median season of the Telugu big boss digital series,i.e., Big Boss Non-Stop
Sravanthi Chokkarapu Biography
|Real Name||Sravanthi Chokarapu|
|Profession||Model, Anchor, and Actress|
|Date of Birth||June 7|
|Birth Place||Kadiri, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kadiri, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current city||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hobbies||Shopping & Travelling|
Family of Sravanthi Chokarapu
|Parents||Father name – Not known
Mother name – Not known
|Children||Son – Akira Nandan (Born in 2014)|
Favorite things of Sravanthi Chokarapu
Sravanthi Chokarapu’s early life
Born on June 7th, Sravanthi Chokarapu completed her studies in Hyderabad itself. After finishing her studies, she also pursued her career in modeling. After some modeling, she turned into the anchor for the YoYo TV channel. Right now, she is working in the filmy focus and the best of Extra Jabardasth. Sravanthi Chokarapu gained so much popularity after that.
Lesser known facts about Sravanthi Chokarapu
- Post her graduation Sravanthi Chokarapu began her career as a model in 2009.
- Sravanthi Chokarapu is a well-known Indian entertainment journalist, actress, model, and TV presenter famous for her work in the Telugu entertainment industry.
- She has made a name for herself by working as an anchor for multiple TV and YouTube channels like Gemini TV, Filmy Focus, and Daily Culture.
- As a host on Telugu entertainment TV channel YoYo TV, she has also interviewed multiple celebrities, reviewed various shows and films, and has also presented news.
- Sravanthi Chokarapu is also a famous social media star who has more than 160k Instagram followers. She has also endorsed and modeled for multiple clothing brands like Adorn Elegance, Raga Kunche, Shilpa Couture, and EWF by Fathima on her Instagram account.
- Sravanthi Chokarapualso appeared as a contestant in a famous Telugu game show known as ‘Gold Rush’ in 2017, and she was the winner of that episode.